Primera's Suggested Retail Price -- $3,495.00
Make Your Inkjet Printed CDs and DVDs Glossy, Highly-Water and Scratch-Resistant and Secure!
Direct-to-disc inkjet printing is by far the most popular full-color method of labeling CDs and DVDs. It's easy to see why. Inkjet offers the brightest colors, sharpest text, highest print resolutions, the lowest cost per-disc and the most photo-realistic images possible. But now, inkjet CD and DVD printing is about to get even better.
Introducing the Accent Disc Laminator
Accent is the world's first and only disc laminator. With Accent, all of your discs can now be --
- Highly water-resistant
- Highly scratch-resistant
- Glossy and bright
- Secure (with optional holographic film)
Accent lays down a thin layer of tough, transparent film that's only a few microns thick. The finish is smooth, glossy and professional - in fact, far better than offset quality or even commercial screen-printing. You've never seen anything quite like it before!
One of the best things about Accent is that it allows you to experience all the advantages of inkjet printing and still produce rugged, robust discs. With inkjet - versus other full-color labeling alternatives - you get incredible print resolutions of up to 4800 dpi, photo-quality images that can't be beat, bold black text and the widest variety of choices for blank CD and DVD media instead of just a few expensive "approved" discs.
Protect and Enhance Your Discs With ClearCoat
ClearCoat is the most economical way to protect and enhance your discs. It laminates onto discs as clear as glass. Colors that already looked great become brighter and more vibrant than you would haveÝever thought possible. ClearCoat is also highly water-resistant and prevents discs from being scratched or smudged. Accent literally "accents" your discs!
Protect Your Valuable Content with AuthentiCoat
Our exclusive AuthentiCoat overlaminate films deliver an entirely new solution to the duplication industry. Utilizing the latest in patented holographic technology, this unique film clearly tells the world that your discs are authentic. Both standard and custom holographic patterns are available. Holographic films also have the same water and scratch resistance properties as ClearCoat films.
Create Your Own Custom Hologram
Custom holographic images can include company or product logos, graphics or text. These unique images are very difficult to duplicate. They provide you with an authentication feature that will frustrate even the most skilled counterfeiter! But perhaps best of all is the high end, professional image that you'll get on your CDs and DVDs. Just imagine having your company's logo in a holographic pattern on every disc you produce!
Stand-Alone or Automatic Operation
Accent Laminator configured with Composer XL Duplicator and SignaturePro Printer
To laminate just a few discs at a time, simply place a disc in Accent's input tray and press "Laminate." The lamination process is fast - just 10 seconds per disc. For completely automatic burn/print/laminate operation, Accent easily attaches to Primera's Composer XL, ComposerPro or ComposerMAX Optical Disc Duplicators (optional stands are required).
Accent Laminator configured with ADL-100 Autoloader
For the fastest possible throughput, add our new ADL-100 High-Speed Autoloader to your Accent. The ADL-100 loads and unloads up to 100 discs at a time that have already been recorded and printed. Its unique, dual-picker mechanism delivers discs fast enough to automatically laminate 225 discs per hour!
Accent CD/DVD Laminator Specifications
- Lamination Method -- Thermal transfer by heated mass-transfer roller
- Overlaminate Films - 400 discs each --
- Standard spinning CD design with word "Authorized"
- AuthenticCoat custom holographic design for company logos, graphics and text
- Lamination Speed -- 1.5" per second
- Accepted Disc Sizes and Types -- 120mm CDs or DVDs, Optional adapter kit for business-card CDs and 80mm mini-CDs
- System Requirements -- Pentium III/IV at 450 MHz or higher, 128MB RAM, one free USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- Interface -- Stand-alone or USB 1.1/2.0
- Dimensions -- 14.34" L x 13.53" W x 7.39"D
- Weight -- 25 lbs.
- Agency Listings -- Safety -- UL, UL-C, CE, Emissions -- FCC Class B
- Supply Voltage -- 120 VAC @ 3 amps, or 220 VAC @ 1.5 amps
- Supply Frequency -- 50/60 Hz
- ADL-100 High-Speed Autoloader
- Stand for ADL-100
- Stand for Composer XL or ComposerPro
- Stand for ComposerMAX
- Business Card Adapter Kit
- Warranty -- Primera factory one year warranty (optional extended warranty plan available)